|FAQ(s) found under Fees / Special discounts
||Showing 3 Of 7
||Prev | Next
|What are your material fees?|
|Last Update : 08 Dec 2009 ||Views : 10600|
|Material fees are as follows:|
Full-time program - 20 to 30 hours per week
Some afternoon focused courses require additional material fees - $20 to $30.
- $50.00 for two new text books plus $5 per week of study.
- So if you study for 4 weeks your total material fees are $70.00
- New textbooks ($50) are required ~ every 12 weeks
- TOEFL prep: $60.00
- IELTS prep: $60.00
- Business Diploma Course: $45
- TOEIC prep: $40.00
There are no extra fees if you are taking Elective Workshops.
If you are taking only Afternoon Focused Program in periods 3 and 4 - part-time, 15 hours per week
If you are taking Focus on Communication Light or Minor program - 15 or 20 hours per week:
Selling your text books
- As a rule we do not buy back text books. However, on occasion, depending on the condition of the book (must be in excellent condition) and our inventory size, we may buy back books.
|Submit Questions / Post Inquiries|
|If your question have not been answered, or if you would like to send us an inquiry, please click here|