Strict Standards: Declaration of Sequence::delete() should be compatible with Item::delete($id) in /home/sqadmin/public_html/oneadminFAQ/common/class.sequence.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 44
Quest Language Studies, Study English, Business English, TOEFL, TOEIC, Internships, TESL, Summer Camp at StudyQuest in Toronto and Vancouver
Quest Language Studies | Designated Learning Institution (DLI)#: O19375993682
Browse by Category
Registration and Payment (6)
How to register and make payment for your programs

Activities (4)
Questions about activities, costs, etc..

Programs / Courses (18)
Questions about our programs

Canadian Visa / Visa for visiting USA (15)
Information about getting and extending your visa

Accommodation (25)
Questions about homestay and residence accommodation

Toronto (3)
Information about Toronto

Airport Pickup (2)

Fees / Special discounts (7)

After Arrival (6)
You first day at Quest

Miscellaneous Questions (7)
Questions about transit passes, safety, food, travel etc...

Español - Preguntas Frecuentes (55)

Heatlh Insurance (2)

Frist Day at Quest (1)
What is the schedule on the first day?

Rules and Policies (1)
Student rule, policies and guidelines

Home > Canadian Visa / Visa for visiting USA > Study Permits

Search Knowledgebase

Jump to Category

FAQ(s) found under  Study Permits Showing 4 Of 6 Prev  |  Next

Where should I apply for a study permit?
Date Add : 13 Oct 2010 

Views : 11636

 Printer Version 

  Tell A Friend 

  Email Link To Me

Applications for an initial (first) study permit must be sent to the Canadian Visa Office serving your country or region of residence.  Only citizens of the United States of America and the islands of St. Pierre and Miquelon can apply at their point of entry into Canada.

If you are already in Canada as a visitor, your application should be sent to a Canadian Visa Office in the United States.  Most students choose to apply through the office in Buffalo, New York.  The partners or spouses of international students or workers are allowed to apply inside of Canada to change or extend their status.  See below for further details.

If you are already in Canada, and have a work permit or a study permit from a different program of study, you can apply within Canada to change or extend your status.

Your Rating : Rating :

Submit Questions / Post Inquiries
If your question have not been answered, or if you would like to send us an inquiry, please click here

Powered by Comdev FAQ Support