Strict Standards: Declaration of Sequence::delete() should be compatible with Item::delete($id) in /home/sqadmin/public_html/oneadminFAQ/common/class.sequence.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 44
Quest Language Studies, Study English, Business English, TOEFL, TOEIC, Internships, TESL, Summer Camp at StudyQuest in Toronto and Vancouver
Quest Language Studies | Designated Learning Institution (DLI)#: O19375993682
Browse by Category
Registration and Payment (6)
How to register and make payment for your programs

Activities (4)
Questions about activities, costs, etc..

Programs / Courses (18)
Questions about our programs

Canadian Visa / Visa for visiting USA (15)
Information about getting and extending your visa

Accommodation (25)
Questions about homestay and residence accommodation

Toronto (3)
Information about Toronto

Airport Pickup (2)

Fees / Special discounts (7)

After Arrival (6)
You first day at Quest

Miscellaneous Questions (7)
Questions about transit passes, safety, food, travel etc...

Español - Preguntas Frecuentes (55)

Heatlh Insurance (2)

Frist Day at Quest (1)
What is the schedule on the first day?

Rules and Policies (1)
Student rule, policies and guidelines

Home > Canadian Visa / Visa for visiting USA

Search Knowledgebase

Jump to Category

Working Holiday Visas (4)
Information on this special visa class available to students of select countries.

Study Permits (6)
Study permit requirements.

FAQ(s) found under  Canadian Visa / Visa for visiting USA Showing 1 Of 5 Next

Do I need a visa to study in Canada?
Last Update : 19 Jan 2010 

Views : 8883

 Printer Version 

  Tell A Friend 

  Email Link To Me

Whether or not you need a visa to study in Canada depends on what country you are from and how long you want to study.

For a list of countries that require a visa to enter Canada, please click here.

If you are studying for longer than six months (in total) in Canada you will need to get a student visa (also known as a student permit). This applies to students from any country.

For Quest's Work & Study Programs (Business Internship CAP, Advantage CAP and Working Holiday CAP) all students will need to obtain a student visa and a work permit regardless of nationality.

Your Rating : Rating :

Submit Questions / Post Inquiries
If your question have not been answered, or if you would like to send us an inquiry, please click here

Powered by Comdev FAQ Support