Strict Standards: Declaration of Sequence::delete() should be compatible with Item::delete($id) in /home/sqadmin/public_html/oneadminFAQ/common/class.sequence.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 44
Quest Language Studies, Study English, Business English, TOEFL, TOEIC, Internships, TESL, Summer Camp at StudyQuest in Toronto and Vancouver
Quest Language Studies | Designated Learning Institution (DLI)#: O19375993682
Browse by Category
Registration and Payment (6)
How to register and make payment for your programs

Activities (4)
Questions about activities, costs, etc..

Programs / Courses (18)
Questions about our programs

Canadian Visa / Visa for visiting USA (15)
Information about getting and extending your visa

Accommodation (25)
Questions about homestay and residence accommodation

Toronto (3)
Information about Toronto

Airport Pickup (2)

Fees / Special discounts (7)

After Arrival (6)
You first day at Quest

Miscellaneous Questions (7)
Questions about transit passes, safety, food, travel etc...

Español - Preguntas Frecuentes (55)

Heatlh Insurance (2)

Frist Day at Quest (1)
What is the schedule on the first day?

Rules and Policies (1)
Student rule, policies and guidelines

Home > Español - Preguntas Frecuentes > Visa Canadiense / Visa para visitar EEUU

Search Knowledgebase

Jump to Category

FAQ(s) found under  Visa Canadiense / Visa para visitar EEUU Showing 1 Of 9 Next

Necesito una visa para estudiar en Canada?
Last Update : 25 Jan 2010 

Views : 5429

 Printer Version 

  Tell A Friend 

  Email Link To Me

Si necesitas una visa para estudiar en Canada o no depende del país de dónde vienes y cuanto tiempo quieres estudiar.

Para una lista de países que requieren visas para entrar a Canada, por favor oprimes aqui.

Si estas estudiando por mas de seis meses (en total) en Canada, necesitaras una visa de estudiantes (también conocido como un permiso de estudiante).  Esto se aplica a estudiantes de cualquier país.

Para el programa de Quest Business Internship CAP (Practica remunerada) tendrás que obtener una visa (se necesario – depende del país de donde eres – consulta arriba), una visa de estudiante y un permiso de trabajo.

Your Rating : Rating :

Submit Questions / Post Inquiries
If your question have not been answered, or if you would like to send us an inquiry, please click here

Powered by Comdev FAQ Support