Strict Standards: Declaration of Sequence::delete() should be compatible with Item::delete($id) in /home/sqadmin/public_html/oneadminFAQ/common/class.sequence.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 44
Quest Language Studies, Study English, Business English, TOEFL, TOEIC, Internships, TESL, Summer Camp at StudyQuest in Toronto and Vancouver
Quest Language Studies | Designated Learning Institution (DLI)#: O19375993682
Browse by Category
Registration and Payment (6)
How to register and make payment for your programs

Activities (4)
Questions about activities, costs, etc..

Programs / Courses (18)
Questions about our programs

Canadian Visa / Visa for visiting USA (15)
Information about getting and extending your visa

Accommodation (25)
Questions about homestay and residence accommodation

Toronto (3)
Information about Toronto

Airport Pickup (2)

Fees / Special discounts (7)

After Arrival (6)
You first day at Quest

Miscellaneous Questions (7)
Questions about transit passes, safety, food, travel etc...

Español - Preguntas Frecuentes (55)

Heatlh Insurance (2)

Frist Day at Quest (1)
What is the schedule on the first day?

Rules and Policies (1)
Student rule, policies and guidelines

Home > Canadian Visa / Visa for visiting USA

Search Knowledgebase

Jump to Category

Working Holiday Visas (4)
Information on this special visa class available to students of select countries.

Study Permits (6)
Study permit requirements.

5 questions found in  'Canadian Visa / Visa for visiting USA'Showing 1-5 Of 5

• Do I need a visa to study in Canada?
   Whether or not you need a visa to study in Canada depends on what country you are from and how long ...
   Rating :        Views : 9893       Last Update : 2010-01-19

• Do I need a visa if I study less than six months?
   You will need a visitors visa only if you are from a country whose nationals require a visa to enter...
   Rating :        Views : 9180       Last Update : 0000-00-00

• Do I need a visa to enter the US?
   If you are not from one of the following countries, you need a visa to enter the USA. You must apply...
   Rating :        Views : 9235       Last Update : 2010-01-19

• I am from a USA visa waiver program country (a country which does not need a visa to enter the USA). What type of passport do I need to enter the USA?
   All VWP (Visa Waiver Program) travelers, regardless of age or type of passport used, must presentmac...
   Rating :        Views : 9306       Last Update : 2010-01-19

• I have a single entry Canadian Visa - can I visit the USA? Can I visit any other country? Will I be able to re-enter Canada?
   If you have a single entry Canadian visa you can still visit the USA and re-enter Canada without any...
   Rating :        Views : 9319       Last Update : 2010-01-19

Powered by Comdev FAQ Support